- Posted by: panagiota
- Category: Uncategorized
Open call: Members Engagement & Project Officer
The Members Engagement & Project Officer will be responsible for supporting members of the UN Global Compact in Greece and implementing on-going projects and will contribute to the efforts of the UN Global Compact in Greece to attract more businesses to join the UN Global Compact initiative.
Working closely with the Executive Director, the Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all members have a clear understanding of the expertise, tools, support, training, and convening opportunities available to them as participants of the UN Global Compact and will successfully assist to the implementation of projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains excellent relationships with UN Global Compact members in Greece and helps them avail of the offered engagement opportunities.
- Coordinates the implementation of projects and activities such as training programs, webinars, events and members’ meetings.
- Promotes communications and marketing materials through appropriate social channels.
- Optimizes the use of tools to improve members engagement and satisfaction efficiency, such as tracking and reporting systems.
- Helps members with ongoing administration and customer support.
- Works with the Executive Director to regularly review progress against plans.
- Assists in the efforts to attract businesses to join the UN Global Compact and supports the onboarding of new participants.
SKILLS AND CAPACITIES
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Persuasive and engaging communication skills
- Proficiency in key digital tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Social media, Salesforce/other CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Proven delivery of results
- Respect for Diversity
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- EDUCATION: A first-level university degree in business administration, management, sustainable development, economics, political science, social science, or related field.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: Two plus years prior experience in planning and coordinating projects and event logistics, customer support and communication, or related field.
- Excellent in English and Greek is required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to email@example.com with the job title (Members Engagement & Project Officer) as the subject line.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.